Friday, October 31, 2008

DBS Dialogue Forum - Aftermath Feedback

Posted by an investor:

I learnt a lot from the dialog session: there were so much risks attached to High Notes 5, some that I only heard and understand today.

As mentioned by Mr. Rajan today, if he were to put High Notes 5 risk on a scale of 1 to 10, then it is least 8.

I am also glad that I attended, because I learned that many people has the same perception over High Notes 5 as what I had - a safe bond funds of 8 highly rated entities.

I also learned that there are many people who are more knowledgeable and more experienced than me who fell into the same hole, unaware like me.

Having said that, I hope that the petition to MAS to handle complaint on collective basis get through - as I checked it is still short of 20+ signatures. If you are HN investors, and have not signed it please do so!

Petition #4 - Review Complaint Handling Process


.

No comments: